Strategic Alliance Specialist (Project Control)
Strategic Alliance Specialist
Business unit: Digital Security Solutions
Job title: Strategic Alliance Specialist Reporting line: Director Strategic Alliances
Our client is a Global, world-class and globally recognized security focused leader with clients in over 150 countries. For their Kanata based Canadian Head offices, we are seeking an intermediate Project Control Specialist with excellent interpersonal skills; a can-do attitude and a passion for I/T, Cybersecurity & Identity Access Management (IAM) in general. This is an initial 3- month contract assignment with a decent chance for further renewals and/or going directly to our client as a Permanent Employee. Wonderful opportunity to join a leading international firm!
Location: This is a hybrid-role where ideally, the successful candidate will work 2days/week in their West-End Ottawa, Kanata offices.
Job Description: The Strategic Alliance Specialist is responsible for the end-2-end coordination/project management of 3rd party vendor application integrations with proprietary products/solutions. The Specialist will define and execute, with a selected number of alliance partners also Go-To-Market (GTM) activities. The Specialist works together with the respective (prospect) Alliance partner contacts but also with internal teams like Product Management, Product & Integrated Marketing, Solution/Integration engineers, Legal, Channel/Sales/COE team etc. The nature of these integrations and GTM market activities are defined as technically not complex and having a relatively short (3-6 months) integration cycle. The Specialist works mainly cross segment and needs to be able to manage and drive progress with multiple integrations/partners at the same time. They must be a self-starter and able to work remote. General understanding of Information Security, Identity Access Management, PKI solutions, Digital Signing, ‘as a service’ offerings, project/program management as well as having well-developed personal skills to work in a multi-disciplinary and constantly changing environment are important. A hands-on and make it happen attitude are important assets to succeed.
Responsibilities • Coordinate NDA and Ready Partner Program Agreement (signature & maintenance)
• Coordinate integration efforts, organize access online test platforms, assist partner where needed to succeed
• Coordinate the supply of SW licenses to enable integration testing, where needed
• Coordinate the documentation and sign-off (QA) of partners’ integration(s) into the Integration Guide (IG)
• Create, execute, drive, and maintain GTM for the relevant integration(s)/partnership(s) to ensure alliance partner will gain measurable ROI
• Derive the maximum benefit from a partnership. Advocate for partners internally by promoting the partner relationship, integrations, capabilities, activities, channel partners and overall priorities with all relevant internal departments to obtain their support and collaboration
• Timely inform, communicate, engage with project stakeholders incl. project owner outside of Alliance department Basic Qualifications
• General understanding of Information Security – Identity Access Management Solutions
• Proven project/program management experience/expertise • Good analytical, communication and presentation skills
• Team player with good people management and interpersonal skills (communication skills to work in a multi-disciplinary and constantly changing business environment)
• Results-oriented, hands-on and make it happen attitude, customer focused and effective decision making skills with the ability to prioritize multiple objectives and meet agreed deadlines
• Ability to think/work/act strategically combined with detailed management of tactical day-today activities
• Bachelor's degree (technical, combined with project management and business/commercial oriented mindset)
• 2+ years of successfully managing technology alliances & integrations
• Specific knowledge of Identity Access Management, PKI Solutions, key management, Digital signing, HSM, basic understanding of Cloud/as a Service offering)
For more information and consideration, candidates are encouraged to apply on-line and/or send their resumes directly to jobs@thesourcestaffing. com