REMOTE PS Suites and OCEAN Specialist / EMR Support Services 12-month TERM
PS Suites and OCEAN Specialist / EMR Support Services 12-month TERM
95% Work from Home / Remote (w/ the odd visit to the Centretown location)
The contractor will work in collaboration with members of Community Health Centre client’s staff and management and external stakeholders in providing data management expertise, information/data dissemination, and supporting users of our Electronic Medical Record system, PS Suites. This position includes the development and maintenance of systems and processes for collecting data, extracting, and merging data from various corporate data sources, tracking performance indicators, conducting analyses, preparing reports, and interpreting analyses in collaboration with directors, managers, staff & providers.
An additional key responsibility of this contract is to coordinate major changes and enhancements to the Electronic Medical Record.
Areas of Responsibility:
· Collaborates with and provides support to users of the EMR PS Suites related to data entry, custom form development and trouble-shooting technical issues
· Collects and links data from various sources and relevant databases
· Works collaboratively with managers to develop, implement and maintain staff training to build capacity for all staff to understand and use data to produce information
· In consultation with our internal IT resources, as required, tracks and resolves problems with the EMR vendor
· Set up and manage user accounts for multiple information management systems and add-ons
· In collaboration with managers, develops and monitors data quality standards including procedures for the centre–wide collection of socio-demographic data.
· Monitors, analyzes, and tracks key indicators and conducts specific drill-down analyses as needed
· Prepares user-friendly reports and utilizes feedback for improvements
· Manages data associated with required and requested reports, including Ontario Health’s Quality Improvement Plan, the Multi-Sector Accountability Agreement (MSAA) and Ontario Health Reporting Standards (OHRS) submissions
· Required analyses may include trending, impact analysis and benchmarking as requested to support monthly utilization reporting and presentation to internal and external committees and agencies
· Understanding of the Community Health Centre model of care and the principles of quality improvement
· Experience with PS Suites and OCEAN
· Knowledge and experience of Ontario Health reporting requirements for CHCs an asset
Pay is flexible based on experience. Reason for contract: Covering a Maternity leave.
For consideration and further details, qualified applicants are encouraged to apply on-line or send resume to email@example.com