Indigenous Project Coordinator / Admin - SECRET Cleared
Indigenous Int. Project Coordinators / Admin -Secret cleared
Our partner is seeking a SECRET cleared Jr-Intermediate. Project Coordinator / Administrator to join their project team to work on either an initial 6-12-month extendable sub-contract in downtown Ottawa (likely work from home to start and the foreseeable, "covid-related future) with their high-profile, exclusive, Canadian Government client.
If you are a First Nations, Metis, and/or Inuit person with a SECRET Clearance, please read-on and/or reach out to The Source to explore this or future opportunities! Our partner is a 100% First Nation-owned management consulting firm that complies with the Procurement Strategy for Aboriginal Business (PSAB) and as such an employer of choice for First Nations, Metis, and Inuit professionals.
Indigenous Project Coordinator/Admin general expected responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Supporting the Senior Analysts with the following key activities:
- Sigma data input
- Creating and maintaining various excel spreadsheets
- Assisting with Portfolio Planning work
- Cashflow inputs
- Must have or qualify for Secret Security Clearance
- University degree or college diploma in a relevant field is a plus
- Professional certification, such as Project Management Professional (PMP) or CAPM is an asset
- Must have relevant Sigma and Excel software work experience
For further details and consideration, qualified applicants are encouraged to apply online or to send their resume directly to jobs@thesourcestaffing. com