Business Analyst w/ HRIS (WFH - Remote) Secret Clearance Prefered
HRIS Business Analyst (BA) WFH (Ottawa / SECRET)
Our client, an important Federal Government Department (Agency), for an initial 5-month contract (highly likely to extend multi-year) , requires the services of one, SECRET Cleared Int-Sr BA with HRIS, preferably with at least 10 years overall experience. For the foreseeable future, this is a Work-From-Home (WFH) role, preferably from the Ottawa, ON (but not mandatory) whereby the successful candidate will provide project support for Agency HR System Modernization work. The Business Analyst will report to the Director, Delivery Planning and Corporate Security and work closely with IS managers, operational team leads, technical staff and other members of the project team.
The Business Analyst will perform the following primary activities, but is not limited to:
- Create process and workflow diagrams for HR employee onboarding, movement and exit processes
- Analyze and research systems used across Government used to support employee onboarding, movement and exit processes
- Identify and conduct an options analysis of technology options in support of HR processes
- Create a technology roadmap to support HR processes.
- Create documentation to support the above activities.
Hourly pay rate is $85/hr.